Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Magical Spaces for Children (7 days until D-Day)

39 weeks today! One week from my due date and the reality that a week from now I may have a baby on my lap still hasn’t really set in. We visited the doctor today and she said I'm 3 centimeters dilated - which means absolutely nothing. Apparently, I can walk around as dilated as 7 centimeters and it means nothing until I actually start to go into labor. I'm still sort of hoping that the baby just drops out one day in the kitchen while I'm making Red Velvet cupcakes. Now that would be a good birth story!

Ever since the appointment, I've been sluggish and quite crampy. So I looked for a little something on my favorite blogs to bring some cheer and I found all these fantastic and inspiring spaces sure to spark a little creativity. When my little lady comes into the world, re-decorating her room on an annual basis will be one of our favorite things to do. I'll keep these pics for inspiration!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails