Friday, January 22, 2010

Today's Delivery (18 Days Until D-Day)


Today, something very special arrived in the mail. It was the Soothe & Glow Seahorse. After reading about it on my favorite Mommy blog I went over to Amazon and purchased it immediately.

This little glow worm plays the same song I once sang to my little brothers to put them to sleep when they were little babies. But the best part is that it plays it for five continuous minutes. So you don't have to keep pushing on the belly while you are trying to change a messy diaper - you just press once and baby girl is captivated while you twist her legs into a onesie. I hear this is important - but honestly, I have no idea.

As with all the gear we have purchased in preparation for our baby, I will let you know if it actually works after we have a real live baby to try it out on.

Happy Friday!


(Photo credit, Dear Baby Blog)

1 comment:

rachel said...

what's your favorite mommy blog? I swear I read a blog post about this same thing, but can't remember where it was!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails