A visit to your pediatrician today yielded the following observations:
- You now weighs in at 9lbs. 13oz. (an amazing leap from your birth weight of 7lbs. 8 oz. and yet more evidence that my breasts are magnificent).
- Apparently the cold metal of a hospital scale induces urination.
- You are now 22 inches in length, growing two inches in one month (making you almost as tall as me).
- Grunting is normal - you are not part wildabeast.
- Sleeping in the car seat must stop unless we plan to allow it through Kindergarten.
- It's normal for you to spit-up five times in a row at least three times a day (as long as there is no fever).
- You are good with shots but bad with band-aid removal.
It's funny how a good visit with the pediatrician can make my entire day. I am so proud that you are eating well and growing strong. While I wish I could keep you small forever, I secretly enjoy fattening you up. Can't wait to see where you weigh in next month!