Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Oobi Baby! at Billion Dollar Babes

Photobucket

Lately, I have been spending way too much time on the internet, filling carts with items I will never buy. One place I frequent often is Billion Dollar Babes. They mostly sell trendy adult lines, but from time-to-time they sell something for babies or children. The savings are usually so fantastic, that I feel compelled to pass along the information. And today they are featuring the most adorable line of baby bloomers and Parisian inspired party dresses.

Photobucket

(Normally $60, but only $30 at BDB.)

It's been hot in Philly and my little Story sleeps in her diaper to stay comfortable in the 85 degree heat. Of course, she would be just as cool and much sweeter in a pair of these bloomers. Normally $30, they are only $15 and I want to buy them in the dozen.

Photobucket

These items currently grace my shopping cart at Billion Dollar Babes. But like most these sales, I look, I coo, I share, I fill my cart and imagine my little Story crawling across the floor in them. And then I look at my bank account and realize that no matter what a great deal or how lovely - I simply can't afford it.

So I'd like to live vicariously through you! Check out the awesomeness of Oobi Baby! at Billion Dollar Babes today and then tell me what you bought!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails