Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Difference a Date Makes



I'm not quite sure what is happening to me, but lately, I’ve been feeling inspired. The type of inspiration that can only come from a muse.
And this time, my muse comes in the form of a very unique man.

He's different from the rest.

He shows me exactly the right balance of attention.
He helps me remember that I'm a woman.
He practices a type of old school chivalry, that makes me giggle like a twleve year old school girl.
He seems to see the parts of me I thought were long hidden under piles of baggage.

I'm willing to see myself through his eyes.
I'm willing to practice a little acceptance.
I'm willing to stop looking over my shoulder for the past to rob me of the present.

Who knows how long this muse will share his inspiration.
But I intend to enjoy every moment of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely. This man sounds just right. Then again, perhaps it is you that is just right and he only helps you to see that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails